Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Kissin Camels

This week we have two field trips that lead us through the week of Jesus' life. 
We started off in Bethany where Jesus raised Lazarus from the dead. This was the catalyst that lead to Jesus' death. 

Raising the dead (zombie!)

I was kissed by a camel!!!!

Bethage. This is where the triumphal entry began

Pater Noster- Where Christ taught the Lord's prayer.

Lord's Prayer in spanish! In a few short months I will know what this is saying! 

Mikel and I with our beautiful Jerusalem! 

Caitie and I at Dominus Flevit-Where Christ wept over Jerusalem

It was freezing so my lovely friends kept me warm! 

Kenz and I in the room of the Last Supper

Finally our last stop was Dormition abbey! We sang Christmas songs.

Back at the JC...I went through the wonderful task...of THROWING AWAY MY TEXT BOOKS!!! WHOOOOOTTTTTT!!!!!!! I survived the hardest semester of my life :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment