Monday, December 10, 2012

Last Sabbath

I can't believe that time has flown so quickly...This is the last Sabbath on a Saturday. This whole experience has seemed to fly by. The Sabbath days have been my absolute favorites and I think this was one of my favorites. 

We had our last view of the old city during sacrament. It was amazing to see this incredible view each day. 

After Sacrament meeting we went to Gethsemane for some study time




This is what I get to see every day! 

My lovely home..

At night we had the Upper Room experience where we learned about the Last Supper and read scriptures from it. This table behind me and Ellen is the way the table most likely would have been set up. 

I am so grateful for Sabbaths. I love life and peace in my heart that I have found here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment