Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Bleh...of Finals week...

If you asked me what week I dread more than any other...I would say without a doubt FINALS! Don't worry...just because I'm in Jerusalem doesn't mean I'm off the hook. We have finals too and they are just as difficult. I have literally been in the same room for three days studying my brain off. Its my little secret compartment, the door is even hidden in the wall! Its called the children's library and there are a bunch of bean bags. Its super quiet and the perfect place to study because nobody ever comes in here. Lets just say I claimed it. The only downfall of finals here is we cant eat snacks..we can go buy them at the city but if you don't have them around when night time hits...then sorry you are out of luck. I guess it just makes meal times more exciting.  But I do have the never ending craving for chocolate..However, there is a light at the end of the tunnel...when finals are over in less than 48 hours...I will be done with school for almost two whole years! WHOOTT!!! Well...I should probably stop procrastinating and get back to studying.  Hopefully I will post fun things in the next couple days! 


This is how I feel...

No comments:

Post a Comment