Sunday, November 11, 2012

I Believe in Christ

Yesterday I had the chance to go to the Garden Tomb. Being in Jerusalem we have chances to go to these incredible places right in our back yard that I feel like sometimes I take it for granted. Just yesterday I was talking to my dad on the phone and he asked, "So...what did you do today." I said, "oh I went to church...and then we just went to the garden tomb." I then thought later about my words. I feel like in our everyday lives we take for granted the things that truly mean the most, like our family, friends and most of all my savior. He isn't "just" my savior. He is my best friend, my comforter, my guide, my teacher, my example and everything. I don't want to ever forget all that he does for me. Without him I would be nothing. Without his sacrifice there would be no hope or joy. I want all people to know that I believe in Christ. I know this without a shadow of a doubt. He loves and knows me. Everyday I want to strive to be more like him. I know my redeemer lives..what comfort this sweet sentence gives. I will never deny it. I cant wait for my mission that I can help share the joy that I gain from this incredible gospel. 
He lives. 
He loves you and me. 
And this, I will never take for granted. 






No comments:

Post a Comment