Friday, November 16, 2012

Jewish Quarter :)

This was a way fun field trip! We got to go to a bunch of places in the Jewish Quarter of Jerusalem. We went to the Wohl Museum, Burnt House and the Davidson Park. It was a party! :) Just walking around the city with my favorite people in the world was great! We even got to stay out after and do some shopping! It was a great day to be in the city and the weather was BEAUTIFUL! I still look around sometimes and I cant believe that I am here. This place is beyond amazing. 

 One of my favorite girls Alesheea. I just really liked the purple bush

 Black cat! in the middle of the museum...I told you cats are EVERYWHERE!!

 Just some ruins...nbd

 Me and Caitie with our creepy statue...

 Just stoppin for some lunch..

 Me and Michael! 

 Bethany and Hailey! I love these girls! 

 This is part of the ancient pinnacle of the temple...They think this could have been where Jesus was tempted by the devil. 
 This is one of the places that people are almost positive the Savior was. He would have walked out of this ancient gate to exit the temple.

 Just hanging on Jerusalem's wall...

I LOVE SHOPPING!


No comments:

Post a Comment