Sunday, November 18, 2012

You Got Some Pipes...

So...have you ever wondered how bell towers work? Well let me tell you...after all I got to play one today. That's right folks everyone in Jerusalem got to hear as I played "Morning Song" on the bell chimes at the YMCA. I was a little nervous but it actually was a lot of fun. We wanted to keep doing it again and again but sadly we only had an hour. Now its my new dream and goal to play the bell tower at BYU!! :) Maybe someday....

 The bells!

 We had to climb up and down a lot of winding staircases.

 Yup this is where the magic happens

Our lovely group! 

 "Its time to stay at the YMCA!"

 We love donuts!! Yup I ate the whole thing...and proud of it

 Funky glasses! 

After a long day I needed a nap...to bad these pillows are concrete....:(

No comments:

Post a Comment