Sunday, November 11, 2012

Wet...wet...wet.. :)


The weather has finally gotten to be colder...it was a rainy day but we still decided to go on and adventure. A big group of us rented a taxi and spent the rest of the day in the beautiful town of Ein Karem. It was a small town that was a break away from a busy city. There were flowers and green everywhere. We had a blast dancing in the rain, climbing through tunnels and seeings some beautiful churches. We even had pizza and delicious ice cream. We were soaked by the end of the day but it couldn't have been better! 

 We all were wearing blue....we are trend setters!

 I matched the blue tiles at the Church of John the Baptist

 This is where they believe John the Baptist was born. 

 In front of the church...My face looks retarded because Cal was tickling me...

The main street. It was definitely a different world from Jerusalem

 Beautiful look out spot

 An artist that told us all about his work! He even has a painting in the MOA!

 This was the biggest adventure of the day. We crawled through this tiny tunnel on our hands and knees in the pitch black until we got to a well and then climbed straight up on a sketchy ladder! It was probably my favorite part of the day!

 Church of Visitation!

 Caitie and I were twinners today!

 My favorite painting in a church so far.

 Our cute little hidden pathway

 I found a heart shaped leaf and Will agreed to be my valentine :)

 We explored and found this cave! So we had a family picture in front of it! 

Yup...it was wet! 

No comments:

Post a Comment