Friday, September 14, 2012

First Day Out On My Own :)

So Sundays are basically the best days ever! We have the whole day off to do whatever we want to. The first Sunday we went off with a small group to the Western Wall and then the Church of the Holy Sepulcher. They were two must sees :)  
This is my pal Allison. We are singing buddies. I have never met anyone whose voice blends better with mine.  
 The Western Wall -in case you didn't know by the sign ;) 
This is just a picture of the troops outside of the Western wall. I just liked the lady with the Hot pink umbrella who looked like she was talking into a walkie talkie and commanding them.  
 This is the Western wall (incorrectly known as the Weeping wall) It was so inspiring to see the worshipers and their devotion. It made me want to be more faithful. I know there are so many ways that I can improve.   
 Touching the Western wall
 Looking down at the market place of Jerusalem 


 The place in the Holy Sepulchre where they believe Christ was prepared for burial after his crucifixion 
 Western wall
 The prayers in the wall. I wrote my own and placed it in
 View inside the holy Sepulcher.  
 Place were some believe that Christ was buried
I loved the light beam coming in through the window

No comments:

Post a Comment