Saturday, September 15, 2012

Oh how I love the ocean blue...

There is no way that a normal college student can avoid the call of the beach. When we found out that the nearest beach was only 45 minutes away, everyone in the center was on the next bus to Tel Aviv. The rest of the day was pure bliss. The ocean was extremely salty so my favorite thing was to just lounge on the beach and have the waves crash over my legs. Sometimes a strong one would hit and it would knock us backwards into each other. We also went walking around the city to the market and some play grounds. I satisfied my HUGE craving for a Hamburger as well. :) Best day ever and I didn't even get a sunburn! 
 Two of the Katies and I. There are four or five Katies in our group 
 The boys decided to do a pyramid and after dozens of attempts they finally did it! 
 Mikel and I, rockin the savors swimsuits
 My good friend amy! 
 The girl model pose ( i think my favorite is mary in the pink swimsuit
 Girl Power!
 Roomies! 
 All rockin the white tees
 Catherine and the cool mosaic lookin wall. 
Abi and I couldn't resist taking a picture

No comments:

Post a Comment