Monday, September 24, 2012

The Oldest City in the World

Jericho. The oldest city ever discovered. Today was amazing. We started the day off by going to an overlook of the "road to Jericho" where it is believed the parable of the good Samaritan takes place. It made me remember that we need to be like the man that stopped to help. The more we serve people in our everyday life the happier we will be. Jericho was crazy especially when I saw the tower that was supposedly 9,000 years old! (It was a little small...but crazy that it is still standing). It was a short and sweet field trip and I spent the rest of the day doing homework...whooppieee!! 

 Road to Jericho

 Annie and I falling off the edge...

 The tourist trap sign...yup I almost fell in the water.

 9,000 year old tower!! 

 Hey look! It's the wall around Jericho!!

 Pool of Elisha

Jackson and I looking out at the ruins of Herods Palace. 

No comments:

Post a Comment