Friday, September 28, 2012

On Fridays we wear....TIE DYE!! :)

I feel like an introduction to my awesome roommates is now needed. I LOVE my roommates. We all get a long super well and I am so glad that I was blessed to meet them. Its strange to think that we have already been living together and seeing each other 24/7 for the past month and we still aren't sick of each other. My favorite thing that we do is for the past couple Fridays we have matched :). Its definitely a party. Today we all wore one of Sophie's many tie dye shirts.


First of all there is Caitie Mcbride. She is literally the sweetest person that you will ever meet. She is from Minnesota and is 20. I feel like I can talk to her about everything. She is funny and we get along super well. She is my buddy on field trips since we are in the same class. Her kindness is contagious and I love being around her. 



Next there's Sophie! I dont think that I have ever met anyone that can make me laugh more. She is absolutely hilarious. She never fails to make me smile. I swear that woman never gets sleep cause she is always the last one in bed each night. She LOVES tie dye or at least it would appear so because she brought six different tie dye shirts. She is so sweet and very inclusive. Love her.


 Sophie is the blond on my left


Last of all there is Hollie! I love Hollie! from the very beginning Hollie and I just clicked. We are work out buddies and so far we both have worked out almost every day. She is fun, crazy and super easy to talk to. I am so blessed to have her as one of my close friends here and my roommate. I don't think I could ever get sick of her.



I love these girls and I'm so glad that I get to spend the rest of the semester here!

1 comment: