Saturday, October 13, 2012

Bird Poo and Shadow Puppets

This day was quite an adventure. I was proposed to, pooed on, climbed 178 stairs, and explored a cave. I went into the city with Jacob, Liz, Sarah and Eleshia. First we went to a Lutheran church were we climbed a hidden stair case to the top of a tower. It was a winding one...I definitely want one of those in my future house. The view at the top was breath taking...except for when one of the pigeons pooed on me...At least I can scratch that off my bucket list. In the church a man came up to me and asked I would be his second wife.....ya....wasn't gonna happen. Then we went to explore Zedekiah's cave. Its a huge cave/quarry that goes all the way under the city. Its like the cave of wonders!! We decided to do some cool shadow pictures. Then we went to West Jerusalem and got some AMAZING donuts  at Sambooki!! :) Oh...I just love food!!!!! Life is so great.....

Entrance to the hidden staircase...

Beautiful view!! 

Climbin a ladder :) 

yup...stupid bird poo...

The Lutheran church

Just read the sign..

Its HUGE!! 

Shadow pic!!! 

Crypto couples!! 

Donut place!! I can already tell I will be a frequent visitor.

yummmmmmmyyyyyyy....its a bad idea that I found this....

No comments:

Post a Comment