Friday, October 26, 2012

Night Out on the Town

So in West Jeru it is basically like your average city. You can walk around all night, see a movie, get dinner, and just experience the night life. Last Sunday we decided to get out and have a good old American experience. We got burgers, saw Taken 2 (don't worry it was in English with Hebrew subtitles) and probably walked 5 miles. We had to ask for directions dozens of times...I think we got pretty annoying by the end. 

Yup...they do have McKDees in Jeru

We decided to settle for the more high class place...Inside we had a tourist moment when I asked if there was an English menu and it ended up being right behind me. 

 My mini sliders :) sooo good! 

 Me and Catherine with our yummy burgers 

Abi and I at the movie with Dal and Cassie creepin from behind. 

No comments:

Post a Comment