Friday, October 26, 2012

The big 2 0.

Hey folks! Guess what! I am no longer a teenager...to say that is super weird. It was my birthday yesterday. It was amazing to be able to celebrate it in Jerusalem. Everyone here was so nice and it made the day really special. 
I woke up in the morning to this on my board above my bed. My roommates are so sneaky...

I walked into the bathroom and found this on the mirror. The rest of them I found throughout my drawers, back pack and books. I literally have the best roommates ever. 

As roommates we went out to west jeru and went to the delicious Waffle Bar!! :) :) sooooo yummy! 

Our oreo waffle

White chocolate Nuttella. Probably my favorite one. 

I am just so excited!! 

We stuffed our faces...pretty sure we were done in four minutes flat

My awesome roommates

After we went on a fun walk through the city

This just made me laugh...its "corn in a cup"



This guy was singing for us :) Definitely listen

My good friend Grace Jackson sent me this in an email...oh how I love her. 

To finish off the day I had my final interview with my Stake President and now....MY PAPERS ARE IN!!! Now I just have to wait for my call. 

No comments:

Post a Comment