Friday, October 19, 2012

العربية الليلة

Just in case you cant read Arabic my title says, Arab Night! This was a party and a half! I will let the pictures speak for themselves...

 It started with the set up. We all worked for an hour making the thing look fantastic!!

This is a man who says the call to prayer at a mosque in Jerusalem

 This is a video of the call to prayer! Hopefully it works

 My amazing roommates!!! 

 LOVE MIKEL!!!

 OUR DELICIOUS FOOD!! 

 McKay and his Harem :) 

 The red hat group! Cal is tickling me...that stinker.

 I love Hollie!!!!

 My roommie!! Love her to death :) Look at Jaylin in the back ground...she looks like the grudge...

 I love this beautiful girl!! Cassie :) Crazy people kept photo bombing my pics hehe

 Oh Will...oh dear

 I sure love my roomie! 
Yay Soph!

 The Benchs! This couple is like my adopted Grandparents

 The beautiful Donakey sisters :) 

 My good friend Hailey! Who just happens to be cousins with my good friend Sam from freshman year :) 

 Kenzie my VT companion! 

 In the end we learned some Arabic dancing. Me and Sarah T were PRO!...just kidding

No comments:

Post a Comment