Monday, October 15, 2012

"Part"ying the Red Sea

Red Sea!!! We had to drive three and a half hours to get there but it was so worth it. We got up at 530 to head out to Eliate.  The sea was a beautiful blue, almost four different colors. We got to jump in right away and go on a snorkeling adventure. I loved seeing all the amazing fish in the beautiful reefs. We took tons of pictures and afterwards we went to a restaurant where we got a TON of food! And the best ice cream ever :) It was a party day. 

Soph, Caitie and I getting ready for Snorkeling!! SO EXCITED!! 

 Crazy group pic

model shot :) so cheezy 

 Snorkel!!

 Ya...this should make you laugh...

 SO EXCITED!!! 

 My girl Mikel

 My sandy toes...

 Soph and I finally got a roommate picture!!

 Parting the red sea!! Moses style...
(Hope you get the title of my blog now...)

 Me and my roommates are crazy.....

 The only kiss I'm going to get in Jerusalem

 We love COWS!!

The cow chair...we are so unique taking a picture there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment