Friday, October 26, 2012

The Greatest Calling in the Church

So here in Jerusalem we are part of a family ward. Because of this some of us are lucky enough to be part of the Primary/Nursery. I get to be part of the nursery. Me and two other girls get to work with the 2-4 year olds every week. Basically its just play time for two hours. They are adorable and have the cutest personalities. I am so happy that I get to work with these adorable children and I am really going to miss them when I go home. 

 Jakob :) He gets really attached

 Grant :) 

 Truman. He is one of the youngest...he isn't even two yet. 

 Abbie...I have to say she is probably my favorite. I love that little girl :) 

 Lydia! She is adorable!! She has so much energy and the most beautiful curly hair. 

Me and Annie. I love serving with her. 

No comments:

Post a Comment