Friday, October 26, 2012

Finals Week Splurging

So basically..I am super behind in my blog because of one thing...FINALS WEEK. This literally was the craziest, most stressful week of the program but it is now almost over. I am about to take my last final in an hour. The nice thing about finals is it means the end of most of our classes. We no longer have Palestine, Israel or Hebrew to worry about. For the last half we only have two classes...so that is super nice. To survive finals we had a bunch of treats...and when I say a bunch...I mean a bunch. Caitie's parents came to visit on a tour and they brought 12 pounds of candy....insane right??? Suddenly we became everyone's best friends. I also added in a bunch of candy I got from my family. Life couldn't have been better. You definitely miss all of the delicious american candy. Its just not quite the same... But anyways...we ate a ton...and now we have to hide lots of the bags in the closet so we wont eat to much. 

The stash...

 Our home teachers were SUPER excited. I think Paul stuffed 10 M&M packs in his scripture case

We decided we probably should be working out since we were eating so much...

No comments:

Post a Comment