Sunday, October 7, 2012

Life Changing Moments


Its incredible that our lives are so ambiguous. I feel like sometimes things happen in our lives that are so unexpected that completely change everything. Nothing ever works out exactly how we plan it. Yesterday my life changed. During conference the prophet announced that the age for girls to go on missions has changed to 19. I was filled with an overwhelming feeling that I need to go. I am going to serve a mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I'm leaving as soon as possible. Hopefully I will be leaving early this winter when I get home from Jerusalem. Its incredible being here and getting this revelation. I have never been so excited or so sure about something in my life. So here I go...I'm about to go on the greatest adventure of my life. My life was changed completely in one minute but it was changed for the better. 


Future Sister Wankier and Sister Stephenson :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment