Saturday, October 13, 2012

CATS!!!

So one thing I didn't expect when I came to Jerusalem was...CATS!! They are like pests here. On every corner there are at least three. Some are cute little kitties...but some are mangy looking creatures that look like they are going to claw your face off. There is a family that lives where we eat our food. There is a mom and two little kitties. The kittens are cute but the mom is always glaring at me and if you leave your tray of food unprotected she will just on it and steal everything. My roommate Sophie decided that she was going to make an ugly cat calendar so these are some I took for her. But yes...here is the wonderful wildlife of Jeru. 

The scariest cat I have ever seen.....

2nd scariest!! 

This little kitten was actually really cute. I think we kind of scared it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment