Friday, October 5, 2012

Holy Zoo :)

So in Jerusalem...we like to party, ESPECIALLY...when its birthdays. For Andrea's birthday all of us went on a little trip to the ZOO!! I literally felt like a little kid at
Disneyland...We saw so many cool animals and of course we had to take TONS of pictures. So I hope you enjoy all our interpretations... :)

 ELEPHANTS!!! 

Tribal art... 

 Flamingo stance. 

 At this zoo they have cockroaches...in an exhibit ..with information and everything. So great.Maybe I could create my own zoo!! (They also had a rainbow trout exhibit)

 My boyfriend...isn't he cute ;)

 Mikel and I butting heads....who will win??

 This was a biblical zoo so they had an ark!! Of course we had to enter two by two :)

 KEVIN!! 

Lemur land was my favorite! We could go right up to the lemurs. This one almost kissed me!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment