Monday, October 8, 2012

Secret Tunnels....

As our movie said, "Welcome to the place where it all began...Take a mystical trip back in time". It was a very cheesy movie and in 3D. We saw a lot of ruins of the ancient city but the most exciting thing was Hezekiah's Tunnel. It was a tiny tunnel with water that went up to your knees! It was a huge adventure and a lot of fun. Most people had headlamps but I think we are going to go back later and do it in the pitch black! :) 

 Good old sign with harp music playing in the back ground. 

 My favorite little girl Abbie. We almost got attacked by a rabid dog...that was an adventure. 
 Staishia and I 

 Some of my favorite girls: Catie, Hailey and Mckenzie


 Super excited to go into the TUNNELS!!!!

 Scary path down

 Awww yahh..... :) 

I SURVIVED!!! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment