Friday, October 26, 2012

Livin' life the Biblical Way

On our field trip on Monday we spent the day at a Biblical reserve. We pulled buckets from wells, herded sheep and goats, smashed herbs, made pita bread, and worked at an olive press. It was quite an experience. Our guide was so crazy and was just yelling at us the whole time. I'm pretty sure "those stupid Americans" was running through his head. Oh well...:) 

 I don't know if I could be beautiful Rebekah at the well if this is how I pull out water

 Herding difficulties

Our guide got a little crazy and grabbed a girls pony tail

Sheep herding video

 Sheep herding video

This is what we used to crush our herbs

 I am kneading the bread! 

 Torah writer
 A copy of the Torah

 Caitie and Sophie

 This sheep was best friends with the horse

 Reenactment of Boaz and Ruth

 My favorite little girl

 Olive press




No comments:

Post a Comment